Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tuesday

Hi Leif,

I hope this note finds you well and happy.  Also, that your first day out in the open went well.  Mine was pretty interesting.  I'm sure you had the better of things since absolutely everything is new to you.  I look at my foot and I think "There's my dang foot I've been looking at for the last 30,000 odd days".  You see yours and it's like "WOW!  What is that thing! It moves!  I'm going to try and gum it a bit" - you get the idea.  When you get my age you're only merited a couple surprises a day.  You find more if you look for them and less if you don't.  That will be up to you. 
There's not much to tell you today.  Tuesday are usually like that.  Just wanted to drop you a note and tell you the world seems a little nicer having you a part of it. 

Love - Uncle Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment